How to do Soft, Mauve Eye MakeupTo create a soft, rosy eye makeup look, you'll need the below products—there's only four!
Canvas Smooth Affair for Eyes $32.00
Limited Edition Let's Party Eye Shadow Kit $59.00
Emerald Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner $24.00
Longest Lash Lengthening & Thickening Mascara $33.00
- First, apply foundation, contour, highlighter, and blush as you normally would for work.
- Finish your look with your eye makeup. Prime your eyelids with Canvas Smooth Affair for Eyes.
- Next, apply the Spree shade from the Let's Party Eye Shadow Kit to your entire lid.
- Then, use the Crease Brush to apply the Wing-Ding shade to the outer corner of your eye and your crease.
- Line your top lid close to the lashline with EmeraldMystikol Eyeliner.
- Finish your eye makeup with the PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner and Longest Lash Mascara.
How to Take your Eye Makeup from Day-to-NightTo create a playful party eye makeup look, all you'll need is the Let's Party Eye Shadow Kit, extra Longest Lash Mascara, and Lip Fixation Lip Stain/Gloss—we used the Kiss and Tell Lip Stain/Gloss Kit in the video, but you can use Craving Lip Fixation if you prefer.
- First, take the Smudge Brush and line your top lashes with Shindig from the Let's PartyEye Shadow Kit.
- Then smudge the Soiree shade on the outer half of the bottom lash line.
- Add some extra volume to your lashes with more Longest Lash Mascara.
- Finish your look with a subtle nude lip by applying Craving Lip Fixation Lip Stain/Gloss.