- Works from the inside out.
- Supports the skin's natural barrier.
- Helps reduce fine lines.
- Helps support healthy gut flora.
- Supports collagen formation.*
- Supports immunity.*
* Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and the normal function of the immune
*Vitamin C contributes to the normal production of collagen.
Efficacy Study Results
Results based on a 12-week study conducted on 30 female participants with no topical regimen and no additional supplements taken. Marked improvements in skin quality were observed:
- 100% of participants saw improvement in one or more signs of aging.
- 97% saw a reduction in uneven skin tone.
- 94% saw a reduction in redness.
↑ 43% Hydration
↓ 25% Transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
↓ 26% Wrinkle depth
↑ 5% Smoothness
↑ 3% Elasticity
All skin types.
Not suitable for:
Not tested on animals.
Manufactured in the UK to certified Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) regulations.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products
are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.