24-Karat Gold Dust
Apply it to the cheeks, eyes and lips for a delicately gilded look. Mix it with a moisturizer for the décolletage; or into your favorite hair product for luminous locks!
- With so many luxurious shades to choose from, you can mix and match to suit any mood.
- A shimmering accent that loves candlelight. (And Feng Shui practitioners confirm that gold is both "uplifting" and "energy-producing").
Mica. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470)]
- Apply with our White Fan Brush.
- Brush this shimmering gold powder on your face and dust it on your shoulders and hair.
- For a dramatic, shimmering eye shadow, create a color wash by tapping some 24-Karat Gold Dust into the lid, and spritz with your favorite Hydration Spray. Apply with the Deluxe Shader, or use the Detail Brush to line the eyes.
- Apply product dry or mix with moisturizer to achieve a truly dramatic effect.
- Mix with your favorite hair product for luminous locks.
- For a red-carpet look, brush onto shoulders and décolleté.
24-Karat Gold DustNone of these shades contain wheat
24 Karat Gold Dust SilverThis shade is vegan.
24 Karat Gold Dust GoldThis shade is vegan.
24 Karat Gold Dust BronzeThis shade is vegan.
24 Karat Gold Dust ChampagneThis shade is vegan.
24 Karat Gold Dust Rose GoldVegans will want to avoid this shade (This shade contains carmine).
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Find out more on our cruelty-free page.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit our page on their site.
- Rose Gold
An adult answer to sparkle
Gold color is amazing
Takes years off !!
Didn't like the Champagne color!
The only eye shadow I use!
Green and Champagne
Expensive and wears off easily overall ok product
Hi there, I am sorry this wore off so quickly. You might try a bit of Lid Primer first. or try this quick tip for longer wear: tap a bit of powder into the lid. Then mist it or your eye shadow brush with Hydration Spray, then press it onto your eyelid. We call this a "color wash." Good luck!
Makeup to Add Some Sparkle to Any Season
Shimmery makeup is an absolute go-to for parties. Why be shy? You can customize your shimmer from soft and subtle to over-the-top glamor. It's perfect for an evening of fireworks, a back-yard soiree, cocktail party, garden wedding, gala event and everything in between. ...[MORE]