Iredale Cosmetics, Inc. located in Great Barrington, MA, is a rapidly growing global distributor of natural cruelty-free cosmetics and skincare. We are currently seeking the following full-time talented and motivated individual/s to join our team. Iredale Cosmetics, Inc. offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and 401k. If you are interested in applying for one of our openings please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Project Manager & Creative Producer
Iredale Cosmetics Inc. is a rapidly growing global distributor of natural cosmetics currently seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team. The Project Manager & Creative Producer will work with our Creative Team on executing creative projects, designing and improving processes.
This position will work with an in-house team comprised of a Creative Lead and three Graphic Designers as well as a large pool of outside vendors that help the creative team execute jane iredale visual moments from innovation and launches, promotions, brick and mortar point-of-purchase to collateral for international distribution.
• Create seamless work processes and flow for creative asset management and production; continually improving upon what exists. This includes creation and updates to all process and workflow documents as they relate to creative requests; photography, design, copy, etc.
• Creative Lead for all retouching from contact sheets to final product, this includes working with retouchers, approving proofs and going on press.
• Produce model and still photoshoots: creating pre and post-production schedules and budgets with external resources.
• Primary liaise and communication "bridge" between Creative Studio & Marketing
• Co-manage the Image Library; updating content, cataloging existing content, adding keywords and efficiencies, and create a process for updating the team.
• Manage freelancers and vendors in order to get projects delivered on-time and on-budget
• Other assignments, as needed.
Live and reflect the Iredale Cosmetics Inc. culture and its core values
Proficient business reasoning
Experience with project management systems- Wrike, Basecamp, Gantt Charts, etc
Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and prioritize
High level of communication skills
Ability to solve problems, effectively make decisions, and get results
Have a balanced Right/Left brain orientation
Strategic capabilities to reach goals
Education and Experience:
• BA degree required 10+ years of experience in a marketing environment
• Proficiency working in MS Office and Adobe CC, specifically; Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
• Highly collaborative; great facilitator; leads by example
• Strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities seamlessly within a fast paced setting
• The ability to command respect through authority, and a history serving as a trusted advisor to creative leads
• Experience working with vendors and triple bidding jobs
• Must be organized, detail oriented, dependable with a great attitude and the ability to work in a deadline driven team environment.
Iredale Cosmetics Inc. offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and 401K.