Beauty Rewards Terms & Conditions
jane iredale Beauty Rewards Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions of Participation
Last updated May 24, 2022
Thank you for your interest in participating in the jane iredale Beauty Rewards Program (the "Beauty Rewards Program" or "Program"). The Program is offered at the sole discretion of Iredale Cosmetics, Inc. ("IC", "we" or "our") and is subject to these terms and conditions of participation (the "Terms"), as modified from time to time, and the IC Terms & Conditions of Website Use (the "Website Use Terms"), as modified from time to time, that govern your use of the janeiredale.com website (our "Website"). Please read these Terms and the Website Use Terms carefully before participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the Website Use Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms and the Website Use Terms, you may not participate in the Program.
Table of Contents
1. Program Eligibility & Membership
2. Earning Points & Coupons
3. Write A Review
4. Refer A Friend to Purchase
5. Point Expiration
6. Account Information
8. General Information
Program Eligibility & Membership
1. The jane iredale Beauty Rewards Program allows members to earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying products and the performance of qualifying activities, as defined below, that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products on our "Website".
2. The Program is available to all individuals who are United States residents, 18 years or older, and have an active janeiredale.com account.
3. Earning points, redeeming rewards and tracking your activity is done through the My Beauty Rewards Dashboard (the "Dashboard") at janeiredale.com/pages/beauty-rewards. You must be logged into your janeiredale.com account to navigate these functions on the Dashboard.
4. Information about your account activity is also available by contacting our Beauty Advisors at 877-869-9420 or BeautyAdvisors@janeiredale.com.
5. Participation in the Program is voluntary and you have the option to opt out at any time. by contacting our Beauty Advisors at 877-869-9420 or BeautyAdvisors@janeiredale.com.
6. There is no purchase, payment or credit card required to participate in the Program.
7. By participating in the Program you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and you have read and agree to these Terms. 8. The Program is available only to individuals for their personal use. IC employees are eligible to participate in the Program only for personal use.
9. You may only participate in the Program through one janeiredale.com account. Any points or benefits earned through the use of more than one janeiredale.com account will not be redeemable, transferred to or merged with another account.
Earning Points & Coupons
1. Members of the Program can earn points and attain tier levels by making a qualifying purchase or performing a qualifying activity as defined below and outlined on the Dashboard.
2. A Qualifying Purchase is a purchase of a regular or sale priced item that you make on our Website while logged into your janeiredale.com account. PURCHASES OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT QUALIFYING PURCHASES: PURCHASE OF eGIFT CARDS, SALES TAX, STATE FEES, SHIPPING CHARGES, DELIVERY CHARGES OR OTHER EXCLUDED CHARGES SPECIFIED BY IC FROM TIME TO TIME.
3. A Qualifying Activity is an activity you can perform to earn a specified number of points. The Qualifying Activities that members can perform and the corresponding points earned are listed in the Ways to Earn Points section on the Dashboard. The Qualifying Activities that members can perform include, but are not limited to, creating an account, sharing an image on Instagram, connecting with us on social media network sites, writing a review, and referring a friend to purchase. To earn points in connection with most of the Qualifying Activities you must be logged into your janeiredale.com account and in the Ways to Earn Points section follow the prompts associated with the Qualifying Activity. In addition to any information provided in the Ways to Earn Points section, information regarding sharing an image on Instagram, writing a review, and referring a friend to purchase is included below.
4. A Qualifying Purchase will earn 1 point per $1 spent, but may earn more points per $1 spent if the Qualifying Purchase is made in connection with a bonus point event, and will post in the Rewards History section on the Dashboard when your purchase ships. If the points from a Qualifying Purchase have posted and the item purchased as part of the Qualifying Purchase is returned to us, then the points earned for the returned item will be deducted.
5. A Qualifying Activity will earn the amount of points specified for the particular activity. Points from a Qualifying Activity will post in the Activity tab on the Dashboard after the Qualifying Activity is performed and approved.
6. Once you have sufficient points you may redeem the points for a rewards coupon. Points cannot be combined with cash or with another member's points to obtain a rewards coupon. Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash at any time except where required by law. Points have no purpose or use other than in exchange for rewards coupons offered by IC. Rewards coupons will only be redeemable by the member to whom they are issued and may only be redeemed at our Website. Once a rewards coupon is redeemed it cannot be re-used or re-issued.
7. Coupons may be applied to purchases of $25 or more. Coupons may not be used towards purchases of charitable products, sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, delivery charges or other excluded charges specified by IC from time to time. Items purchased using a rewards coupon are subject to the IC return policy.
8. Points and rewards coupons are nontransferable.
9. IC reserves the right to limit the quantities of rewards coupons redeemed by a single member in a given time period.
10. Points are not valid unless earned in strict compliance with the requirements established and intended by IC, and members shall not attempt to earn points by any means (including without limitation, by using any script, bot, data mine or other automated means) that only simulates applicable requirements, or by any fraudulent activity such as making false referrals 11. In the case of a dispute regarding the administration of the Program, or the points, rewards coupons or other benefits available to a member, IC's decision will be final. A member's exclusive remedy in the event of any questions related to the points, rewards coupons or other benefit earned by or available to a member shall be the issuance of the points, rewards coupons or other benefits, if available, or such other comparable benefit as determined by IC, in its sole discretion, which shall have no additional liability whatsoever.
Write A Review
1. To earn points by writing a review, the review submitted must include a star rating and a written review and you must take the following steps:
- i. Log into your janeiredale.com account. Go to the product page of the product you want to review, click on "Write A Review" and follow the prompts.
2. All reviews are subject to the User Content provisions of the IC Terms and Conditions of Website Use.
Refer A Friend to Purchase
1. You can earn points by referring a friend to purchase by taking either of the following steps:
- i. Log into your janeiredale.com account. In the Refer a Friend section of the Dashboard you can invite your friends by sending them an invite through one of the options available, either Email, Facebook, Twitter, or Messenger, or by contacting them in another way and providing them with the referral link found in the "Copy link" option.
- ii. On our Website, send your friends an invitation by clicking on "Refer Your Friends & Earn Points" on any product page and follow the prompts.
2. The referred friend must follow the prompts in the invitation and continue to make a purchase on our Website in the same browser session.
3. The purchase must be made using the unique savings code issued to the referred friend and must be in a minimum amount of $50 before the coupon savings is applied.
4. This purchase may not be returned. If the purchase is returned then the points you earned will be deducted from your account.
5. The referred friend must be at least 18 and a first time purchaser on our Website.
6. Points earned by referring a friend to purchase will post in the Activity tab on the Dashboard once the referred friend's order ships.
7. When you refer a friend to purchase you may need to submit personal information about yourself and your friends, such as name and email address. You agree to receive communications from us relating to your referral and to allow us to communicate with your friends about your referral (for example, by disclosing to your friends that an invitation was sent by you). Any information collected from you or your friend's as part of your referral will be subject to our Privacy Notice.
Your points will expire after one year of inactivity. Inactivity includes not interacting with our program i.e., redeeming points, placing an order, etc. Tier status is a based on a dynamic 12-month rolling period. A purchase history equivalent of the amount stated in the Tiers Status section of the Dashboard is required in order to maintain any attained tier status.
Any personal information you provide in connection with the Program will be handled in accordance with the IC Privacy Notice.
By participating in the Program, you will periodically receive emails from us related to your membership in the Program, such as emails informing you that you have enough points to redeem a rewards coupon and that a referred friend has made a purchase. If you do not want to receive these emails you will have the option to unsubscribe from them.
The Program and its benefits are offered at the discretion of IC and IC may, in its discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate the Program or any aspects or features of the Program at any time without prior notice even though such changes may affect the ability to use points and/or rewards coupons already earned.
If, in sole discretion, IC suspects fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of the applicable rules involving the Program, IC has the right to take the appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including the cancellation of earned points and termination of Program participation.
The sale or barter of any points offered through the Program, other than by IC, is expressly prohibited.
IC reserves the right to make promotional offers selectively available to members, based on purchase activity, geographic location, program participation, or other factors.
Earned points are not transferable in the event of death or divorce and do not constitute property of the member.
Each member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Terms and the points in her/his account. IC is not responsible for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the member, any human error, any interruption, deletion, omission, defect or failure of any network or electronic transmission for whatever reason.