If you are looking for a new makeup look that is on trend and works great for the office and beyond, look no further! Here is a sophisticated, yet fun look featuring cherry red lips. Keep reading for step by step instructions.
- Apply your shade of Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder using the Chisel Powder Brush in downward strokes.
- Spritz with Hydration Spray, Jenna used Balance.
- Apply the lightest shade of Moonglow Quad Bronzer to your brow bone using the Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Apply the golden shade to your eyelid still using the Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Apply the Bronze shade to your crease using the Crease Brush.
- Still using the crease brush apply the darkest shade to the outer corner of your eye for a more natural look, or use Double Espresso PurePressed Eye Shadow instead for a deeper more dramatic look.
- Apply Onyx Mystikol using the Angle Definer Brush to your top lash line.
- Line your bottom inner rim using the White Eye Pencil.
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner to your lashes followed by Jet Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara.
- Comb your brows using the Deluxe Spoolie Brush.
- Apply Complete In Touch Highlighter to your cheekbones using your fingers.
- Apply Moonglow Quad Bronzer to the apples of your cheek and extend up your cheek bone using the Dome Brush.
- Finish your look with Crabapple PureGloss Lip Gloss. For a more dramatic red lip, line and fill in your lips using the Crimson Lip Pencil first.
Try this look yourself and then share your pictures with us on Facebook, here!