We love this colorful makeup look to celebrate Memorial Day. Keep reading for steps on how to recreate it and click the picture to try it on in our makeover room.
- Start by applying Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizerusing your fingertips or the Blending Brush. For extra sun protection apply Powder-Me SPF SPF 30 Dry Sunscreen on top.
- Using your fingertips apply Clarity In Touch Cream Blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Apply Sunbeam Quad Bronzer along your hairline, top of your cheek bones, jaw line and bridge of your nose using the White Fan Brush. When applying bronzer always keep in mind where the sun would naturally give you a bronzed look and apply just to those places to get the most natural finish.
- Line your top lash line with Lapis Lazuli Mystikoland wing out slightly. Also line the outer 3/4 of your bottom lash line.
- Using the highlighter end of Lapis Lazuli Mystikol highlight the inner corner of your eye.
- Apply PureLash Extender & Conditioner followed by Navy PureLash Lengthening Mascara.
- Line and fill in your lips with the Crimson Lip Pencil.
- Apply the stain end of Passion Lip Fixation, let dry 30-40 seconds then apply the gloss end.
To keep your skin glowing during the holiday weekend try applying Tantasia Self Tanner & Bronzer
and Golden Shimmer Face and Body Lotion
. Don't forget to protect with Powder-Me SPF!