- If you have normal to dry skin, start by applying Smooth Affair Facial Primer and Brightener using your fingertips. For oily skinned gals, like myself, apply Absence Oil Control Primer, using the Foundation Brush, to the areas of your face that are prone to oiliness. Remember less is more with Absence so if you can see it on then you've applied too much.
- Next apply your shade of Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer using your fingertips. If you will be in the sun more, apply a light dusting of Powder-Me Dry Sunscreen for extra sun protection.
- Using your fingertips apply Confidence In Touch Cream Blush to your cheeks.
- Apply Pink Silk Eye Gloss to your entire eyelid and up into your crease using the doe foot applicator. Gently pat with your ring finger to blend any lines.
- Apply Champagne Silk Eye Gloss to your brow bone using the doe foot applicator. Gently pat with your ring finger to blend any lines.
- Line your top and bottom lash line with the Brown Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner.
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner to your lashes, followed by Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara. Optional: For even more stay-put protection and water resistance, add a coat of PureBrow Brow Fix & Mascaraover your mascara.
- Line and fill in your lips with the Pink Lip Pencil.
- Finish with Pink Smoothie PureGloss.
No-melt makeup for summer
- June 19, 2014
- 2 min read