This week we’re sharing an icy cool makeup look. It may be warm outside but you can still lay on the cool colors with this chilled look. Stay tuned next week for a “hot makeup look for summer.”
- Start by applying your shade of Liquid Minerals using the Foundation Brush.
- Apply a dusting of Powder-Me SPF Dry Sunscreen using the Refill-Me Refillable Loose Powder Brush to keep your skin protected against that summer sun.
- Apply Champagne PurePressed Eye Shadow to your brow bone using the Eye Shader Brush.
- Apply Crushed Ice PurePressed Eye Shadow to your eyelid using the Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Apply Dawn PurePressed Eye Shadow to your crease and the outer corner of your eyelid using the Eye Contour Brush.
- Line your top and bottom lash line using the Onyx Mystikol.
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner, followed by Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
- Apply Copper Wind PurePressed Blush to your cheeks using the Dome Brush.
- Line and fill in your lips with the Crimson Lip Pencil.
- Finish your look with Crabapple PureGloss Lip Gloss.
Click the picture of the model to visit the jane iredale makeover room to try on this look and create your own looks. You can also download the free jane iredale Makeover Room app on your iPad, just search jane iredale in the app store!