Jamie’s Holiday Day Makeup
Jamie’s holiday look that is perfect for daytime holiday gathering with family or friends, it’s sophisticated and elegant but subtle. Watch the video below and follow the instructions to get Jamie’s look.
- Using the Deluxe Shader brush and the Perfectly Nude PurePressed Eye Shadow Kit, apply Cream to your entire eyelid and brow bone.
- Then apply Foxy to the inner half of your eyelid and Cappuccino to the outer half of your eyelid.
- Using the Crease brush, apply Antique Gold to your crease.
- Apply Copper to the outer part of your eyelid using the Eye Shader brush, and smudge a little on your lower lash line using the Smudge brush.
- If you have redness in or around the eye area, simply switch the placement of the Antique Gold and the Copper.
- Line your top and bottom lash line with the Dark Topaz Mystikol.
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender and Conditioner followed by Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara.
- Apply Chemistry In Touch Cream Blush to your cheeks with the Foundation brush.
- Finish with Very Berry Chocoholicks on your Lips
I hope you loved these holiday looks! Please try your own looks and upload the pictures to Facebook and leave us a comment below.