Whether you're going to a holiday party, shopping for gifts or hunkering down at home with a yummy cup of hot chocolate and a book on a cold winter night, these two eye looks will add a bit of glam to every activity. Keep reading for tips on how you can get the perfect holiday look for your mood.
Look 1: Warm & Cozy Holiday Makeup
We've created this signature eye look for everyone: it flatters every eye color, skin tone and age, so you can wear it with confidence.
- Start by applying your shade of PurePressed Base using the Handi Brush. Spritz with your favorite Hydration Spray.
- Prime your eyes from lashes to brow with PetalSmooth Affair Eyes primer using the Camouflage Brush.
- Gently pat Cappuccino PurePressed Eye Shadow onto your entire eyelid using the Eye Shader Brush.
- Apply Dark Suede PurePressed Eye Shadow in your crease using the Crease Brush and blend into the outer corner of your eyelid.
- Apply Champagne PurePressed Eye Shadow to your brow bone using the Eye Contour Brush.
- Add some shimmer by tapping a small amount of 24-Karat Gold Dust onto the very center of the eyelid just above the iris of the eye using the Chisel Shader Brush.
- Line your top lash line and outer 3/4 of your bottom lash line with Espresso Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner using the Bent Liner Brush.
- Apply PureLash Extender and Conditioner followed by Jet Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara to your lashes.
- Apply Mocha PurePressed Blush to the apples of your cheeks using the White Fan Brush.
- Finish your look with Iced Mocha PureGloss Lip Gloss.
Look 2: Bright & Cheery Colorful Eye
This simple day-to-night holiday makeup only requires you to have three products on hand to transform the look.
- Prime your eyelids with Smooth Affair Eyes primer.
- Next, apply the Spree shade from the Let's Party Eye Shadow Kit to your entire lid.
- Then, use the Crease Brush to apply the Wing-Ding shade to the outer corner of your eye and your crease.
- Line your top lid close to the lashline with EmeraldMystikol Eyeliner.
- Finish your eye makeup with the PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner and Longest Lash Mascara. You can stop here for a simple daytime look, or follow the remaining steps for some extra glam!
- First, take the Smudge Brush and line your top lashes with Shindig from the Let's PartyEye Shadow Kit.
- Then smudge the Soiree shade on the outer half of the bottom lash line.
- Add some extra volume to your lashes with more Longest Lash Mascara.
- Finish your look with a subtle nude lip by applying Craving Lip Fixation Lip Stain/Gloss.