The smoky eye trend is still going strong, but now it’s fresh and bright for spring.
Here in the office we are in love with this look! One day four of us all came to work rocking it. You can refer to the Quick Smoky Eye Technique for a basic how-to (we all used some variation of this). We have included pictures and listed the products we used below. Have fun, we did!
- Cover entire lid with Canvas Lid Primer.
- Blend Lilac Eye Gloss from lid up to the brow bone.
- Line lower lash line and a bit below with Lilac Eye Gloss.
- Using the Eye Shader Brush, color wash with 24-Karat Gold Dust in Lilac, apply on lid and up into crease.
- Wet the Angle Liner/Brow Brush and lightly line the lower lash line with 24-Karat Gold Dust in Lilac.
- Apply Opal Crush PurePressed Eye Shadow with the Crease Brush on the brow bone, and inner corners of the eye – BLEND WELL!
- Top with Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara.
- Apply three coats of PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner to lashes.
- Apply three coats of Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara to lashes.
- Apply a tiny bit of Petal Lid Primer over the whole lid.
- Apply Black/Brown Eye Pencil in a thick line across the upper lash line and under the lower lashes.
- Apply Green Silk Eye Gloss to the outer two-thirds of the upper lid with the Crease Brush.
- Apply Cut Grass from Artists’ Eyes II to the inner third of the upper lid with the Crease Brush.
- Using the Crease brush again, blend the two shades together well.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eye and the brow bone with Oyster PurePressed Eye Shadow with the Crease Brush.
- Using the Mini-Dome Brush, apply Cut Grass from Artists’ Eyes II to highlight everywhere you placed the Eye Pencil.
- Apply one last coat of Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara.
- Use the white end of the White/Pink Highlighter Pencil as a base on the whole eye lid and under the lower lash line, including the inner and outer corners.
- Thickly line the upper lash line with Black/Grey Eye Pencil. Blend well. Also line the inner rim (water line).
- Using the Deluxe Shader Brush, press the teal shade from Azure PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple on the outer two-thirds of the lid.
- Use the pale blue from the Bling PurePressed Eye Shadow Kit on the inner third of the lid, around the inner corner of the eye, and under the inner third of the lower lashes.
- Use the Detail Brush to line the outer two-thirds of the upper and lower lash lines with the blue shade from Jewel Box Cream To Powder Eyeliner.
- Finish with several coats of PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner and Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara in Black Ice.
- Cover entire lid from lash line to brow with Peach Silk Eye Gloss using the Sculpting Brush.
- Once the Eye Gloss dries, cover the same area with the lightest shade in Think Pink PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple using the Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Using the Angle Liner/Brow Brush misted with D20 Hydration Spray and dipped in Rose Gold 24-Karat Gold Dust, line from middle to beyond the outside of upper and lower lash lines in a rocking motion, creating a wing. Blend upward while damp.
- Using the Deluxe Shader Brush, lightly dust entire lid with Rose Gold.
- Dot the inner corner of the eye lid with the white end of the White/Pink Highlighter Pencil.
- Finish with Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara in Ripe Plum.