If you haven’t had a chance to take a peek at the NEW Magic Hour collection out this spring we think you’re going to love it. The collection was inspired by Moonglow Quad Bronzer and features a gorgeous new Eye Shadow Triple, Golden Girl, as well as two new Lip Fixations, a new In Touch Highlighter and a black and brown of our brand new Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliners. Last week’s post highlighted our bloggers favorite look from the new collection, edgy evening makeup. This week we’re showing you two more looks that are a bit more suited for daytime or a romantic evening out: romantic makeup and pretty and polished makeup. We hope these inspire you to create your own special looks using the new collection!
- Using the Eye Shader Brush, apply the medium shade of the Golden Girl PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple all over the lid.
- With the Smudge Brush apply it along your lower lash line.
- Using the Crease Brush, apply the lightest shade of the Golden Girl PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple from crease to brow.
- Apply Comfort In Touch Highlighter to the apple of your cheeks, directly from the tube, and blend with your fingers.
- Apply the stain end of Compulsion Lip Fixation, allow to dry,then top with the gloss.
- Utilizing the Brown Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner, along with the Bent Liner Brush, press the length of the brush along your lower lash line, starting at the outer corner and building to the thickness you desire.
- Spritz the Smudge Brush with Hydration Spray. Then use it to apply the darkest shade of Golden Girl over the eyeliner on your upper and lower lash line.
- Using the White Fan Brush apply the two darkest shades from Moonglow Quad Bronzer to the cheek bones.
Pretty and Polished Makeup
- Using the Chisel Shader Brush, apply the medium shade of the Golden Girl PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple all over the lid and into the crease.
- Using the Bent Liner Brush, apply the Black Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner by pressing the length of the brush along your upper lash line, starting at the outer corner.
- Go back and sweep product over this line, building to the thickness you desire.
- Using the Dome Brush, apply Copper Wind PurePressed Blush along your cheek bones (not the apples of your cheeks).
- Line and fill lips with Earth Red Lip Pencil and apply stain end of Craze Lip Fixation, allow to fully dry.
What part of the new Magic Hour collection are you most excited to try? Tell us below!