Everyone has a go-to makeup look they prescribe to. It might be subtle contour and a rosy nude lip or it could be a retro winged eyeliner look with bold red lips. Our signature look focuses on the eyes— they’re the windows to the soul, right? To create our everyday, natural eye makeup look, we use the Brown Sugar PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple and 5 easy application steps.
Take a look at the results below.
Prepping Your Eyes
Before you start applying our signature, natural eye makeup look, first prep your eye area so you start with a neutral canvas. That means, hiding dark circles and defining your brows. Here’s a quick refresher on both.
Cover & Conceal
The first step to creating any sensational eye makeup look is disguising puffiness or discoloration under your eyes. If you have a little puffiness, try Active Light Under-Eye Concealer, which uses a nourishing antioxidant formula that helps de-puff as it conceals and brightens dark shadows. For dark circles, we recommend trying Circle/Delete or Enlighten Concealer. Read this article to learn how to conceal dark circles like a pro.
Define & Fill Your Brows
Your eyebrows are like the picture frames for your eyes. A well-kept brow can enhance the look of your eye and face makeup. If you want to add a little definition try using the Retractable Brow Pencil. To add fullness to a sparse brow, use the GreatShape Eyebrow Kit. Check out this guide to shape and define your brows.
5-Steps to Create a Natural Eye Makeup Look
Now that you have concealed your under-eye area, and defined your eyebrows, it’s time to create our everyday, natural eye makeup.
- Start by priming your eyelids using Lemon Smooth Affair for Eyes. It’s a universal shade that will help smooth the texture of your eyelids and make your eye shadow last longer.
- Next, apply the dark eggplant shade in the Brown Sugar PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple to the outer corner of your eyelid using a Crease Brush. Blend toward the middle of the eye to soften any lines of demarcation.
- Use the Deluxe Shader Brush to apply the lightest shade in Brown Sugar to the inner corner of your eye. Again, blend the shadow toward the center of your lid. Apply the same shade to your brow bone.
- Line your top lash line with the Black/Brown Eye Pencil.
- Enhance your lashes by first applying PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner then applying Black Ice Longest Lash Lengthening & Thickening Mascara.
That’s it! Our signature, natural eye makeup look is easy to create in 5 steps, but it’s also a look that can be dressed up or down whether you are wearing it to work or to a special event.
Show Us Your Signature Eye Makeup Looks
What is your favorite eye makeup look? Show us the eye shadow look you wear on a daily basis by tagging @janeiredale and #GoodBeautyStories on Instagram. We may even feature you on our page!