Holiday parties are always fun, but when they occur right after work, they can be a little stressful. We all know the difficulties of bringing your entire makeup collection to work, just in case you might need it. Then, there are the times when you don’t bring enough makeup and your makeup doesn’t quite look complete (why do we always forget the eyeliner!?).
In the spirit of giving (and partying), here’s a simple day-to-night holiday makeup look that only requires you to bring three products to work for touch-ups.
How to do Soft, Mauve Eye Makeup
To create a soft, rosy eye makeup look, you’ll need the below products—there’s only four!
Canvas Smooth Affair for Eyes
Limited Edition Let’s Party Eye Shadow Kit
Emerald Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner
Longest Lash Lengthening & Thickening Mascara
Here’s how to create the look:
- First, apply foundation, contour, highlighter, and blush as you normally would for work.
- Finish your look with your eye makeup. Prime your eyelids with Canvas Smooth Affair for Eyes.
- Next, apply the Spree shade from the Let’s Party Eye Shadow Kit to your entire lid.
- Then, use the Crease Brush to apply the Wing-Ding shade to the outer corner of your eye and your crease.
- Line your top lid close to the lashline with Emerald Mystikol Eyeliner.
- Finish your eye makeup with the PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner and Longest Lash Mascara.
How to Take your Eye Makeup from Day-to-Night
To create a playful party eye makeup look, all you’ll need is the Let’s Party Eye Shadow Kit, extra Longest Lash Mascara, and Lip Fixation Lip Stain/Gloss—we used the Kiss and Tell Lip Stain/Gloss Kit in the video, but you can use Craving Lip Fixation if you prefer.
Here’s how you make your holiday makeup look pop:
- First, take the Smudge Brush and line your top lashes with Shindig from the Let’s Party Eye Shadow Kit.
- Then smudge the Soiree shade on the outer half of the bottom lash line.
- Add some extra volume to your lashes with more Longest Lash Mascara.
- Finish your look with a subtle nude lip by applying Craving Lip Fixation Lip Stain/Gloss.
Share Your #GoodBeautyStories
Show us how you take your makeup from day to night. Post before & after images on Instagram and share them with us by tagging @janeiredale and #GoodBeautyStories.