The New Year is almost here! Ring it in with an elegant and glimmering makeup look that is sure to turn heads.
- Apply Glimmer Gold PurePressed Eye Shadow to your entire eyelid using the Deluxe Shader brush.
- Apply Supernova PurePressed Eye Shadow in your crease using the Crease brush.
- Using the Eye Shader brush, apply a Dawn PurePressed Eye Shadow to the outer corner of your eye and blend well.
- Line your top and bottom lash lines with Copper Liquid Eyeliner.
- For a more evening look, line your water line using the Black/Brown Eye Pencil.
- Apply a few Faux Lashes to the outer half of your lash line, for instructions on how to apply Faux Lashes, click here.
- After your Faux Lashes have dried, apply a coat of PureLash Lash Extender and Conditioner to your lashes followed by two coats of Jet Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara.
- Apply Chemistry In Touch Cream Blush to your cheeks using the Foundation brush.
- Using the Dome brush, swirl the colors of the Moonglow Quad Bronzer together and apply to your forehead, temples and cheekbones.
- Finish your look with Gold Fling PureGloss Lip Gloss and a smile!
Have fun and be safe this New Year’s and please post a picture to our Facebook page if you try this (or any) look!