How to Apply BB Cream
Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream is our most full coverage foundation, and a little goes a long way. Four tiny dots is enough to cover your entire face! The beauty of Glow Time is that you can keep the coverage sheer by mixing with Smooth Affair Facial Primer and Brightener. It's also packed with skin-loving goodies like Grapefruit Extract and Apple Extracts to refine and rejuvenate the skin and Sunflower Seed Oil to moisturize. You can use your fingers to apply, but if you prefer using a brush, we recommend the Blending Brush. Here's how:
- With your fingertip, pat a small amount of Glow Time onto your face in key areas (forehead, cheeks, chin and nose).
- Blend evenly into the skin using the Blending Brush working the product over your entire face. Try not to use circular buffing motions because that will cause the minerals to look ashy.
How to Apply Serum Foundation
Liquid Minerals foundation is what we like to call a serum with pigment or a "serum foundation!" A primary ingredient in Liquid Minerals is one of our favorites - Hyaluronic Acid. This means it's going to give your skin loads of hydration and nourishment, but it will also diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and minimize the appearance pores, all while evening out skin tone and providing a beautiful finish to the skin. For optimal results, here's how to apply it:
- Pump the foundation onto the back of your hand, using it as a palette. One pump should be enough to start.
- Using the Foundation Brush coat the bristles on both sides with the foundation, working to mix the pigment and the serum.
- Apply the foundation to your face in criss-cross strokes so you're making an X shape on your cheeks, forehead, and chin, overlapping along the way. Continue to blend until the liquid is worked into the skin.
- Pump the foundation onto the back of your Flocked Sponge and spritz your sponge with Hydration Spray.
- Fold the sponge in half to spread the foundation out on the sponge, then, using the sponge dab the foundation onto your face in key areas (forehead, cheeks, nose and chin).
- Use long downward strokes to blend the foundation across your entire face.
How to Apply Tinted Moisturizer
Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer is probably the easiest liquid foundation to apply. It's formulated with lightweight minerals that provide sheer-to-medium coverage, but also help prevent trans-epidermal water loss. If you're a brush lover, you can use either the Blending Brush or the Blending/Contouring Brush. Here's how:
- Pat dots of the tinted moisturizer on key points on your face (forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose).
- Using long downward strokes, blend the tinted moisturizer across your entire face. You can give the brush a little swirl on your cheeks, but try not to buff it too much.
More About Liquid FoundationsDo you want to learn more about liquid foundations, or our foundations in general? Here are some other blog articles you can read:
- How to Find Your Foundation Shade Match
- What’s the Best Foundation for Your Skin Type?
- Which Foundation is Right for You?
Shop our Liquid Foundations