- Line your top and bottom lash lines with the Green Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner using the Smudge Brush. Smudge out to get a smoky effect.
- Apply Bronze 24-Karat Gold Dust to your entire eyelid using the Chisel Shader Brush.
- Finish with PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner and Espresso Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara.
- Using the Celebrate Limited Edition Eye Shadow Trio Palette, apply the deepest shade, Port, to your entire eyelid by patting on gently using the Eye Shader Brush.
- Using the Smudge Brush, smudge port along your bottom lash line.
- Apply the medium shade, Toast, to your crease using the Crease Brush, blend well.
- Apply the lightest shade, Mist, to the inner corner of your eye and along the inner 1/4 of your bottom lash line suing the Eye Contour Brush.
- Apply Jet Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara to your lashes.
- Apply Copper Wind PurePressed Blush to your cheeks using your fingertips.
- Apply Katerina PureMoist Lipstick to your lips, followed by Kir Royale PureGloss Lip Gloss.
- Apply your shade of Glow Time Full Coverage BB Cream to your entire face using your fingertips. If you don't use BB, apply your favorite foundation, but maybe add an extra layer for a bit more coverage.
- Shape and fill in your brows (use our guide linked above!) using your shade of Bitty Brow Kit or PureBrow Brow Gel.
- Add a bit of eye pencil to define the top lash line and a flick of mascara. Keep this subtle.
- Apply a matte blush, like Sheer Honey PurePressed Blush or Mocha PurePressed Blush to the bottom of your cheek bones to add color and contour.
- Finish your look with a deep, bold lip using a berry colored lip stick like Annette PureMoist Lipstick. Top with Kir Royale PureGloss.