- Apply a small amount of Glow Time BB Cream to your entire face by placing a little on each of your finger tips and then gently patting it in until it is well blended; Jane is wearing BB5.
- Apply PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation using the Handi Brush and spritz with POMMISST Hydration Spray; Jane is wearing Warm Sienna.
- Using the Sculpting Brush, apply Lemon Lid Primer to your entire eye lid in circular motions. This helps to neutralize any redness on your eyelids and also to keep your eye makeup lasting all day.
- Next, apply the lightest shade of Triple Cognac PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple to your entire eye lid and brow bone using the Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Apply the medium shade of Triple Cognac PurePressed Eye Shadow on your eye lid.
- Using the Crease Brush, apply the darkest shade of Triple Cognac PurePressed Eye Shadow to your crease and the outer corner of the eye.
- Line your top lash line with Dark Topaz Mystikol using the Angle Liner/Brow Brush.
- Apply a few Faux Lashesto the outer part of your lash line. Click here for a blog post on how to apply faux lashes.
- Finish with PureLash Lengthening Mascara in Brown Black.
- Jane is wearing Blonde Bitty Brow kit to fill in and help shape her eyebrows. For great tips on how to get the perfect brows, click here.
- Apply PurePressed Blush in Sheer Honey to just the apples of your cheeks using the White Fan Brush.
- Finish the look by lining your lips with the Spice Lip Pencil. For fuller lips line just on the outside edge of your natural lip line.
- Fill in your lips using PureGloss Lip Gloss in Iced Mocha.
"I brought two perspectives to the experience. One was the eye of someone who'd been behind the camera as a professional for many years, the other of a star-struck human. As a professional, I was so impressed with the seamless nature of the teamwork of the various departments, lighting, set design, makeup, hair, wardrobe and then, of course, the incredible photographer himself, Norman Jean Roy, who was gracious, inclusive and calm - qualities that I think always get the best out of people. As a star-struck human, I practically genuflected when I met Norman Jean and was so afraid that he was going to have to work really hard to get what he wanted artistically from me. But he made me feel so much a part of the team that I just stopped worrying and smiled for the camera. He also taught me a few red carpet tricks that I'll put to good use. When he said, 'We've got it. It's a wrap,' I felt as though a glorious party was over and I wished we could do it all over again."Here's what it was like on set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaZSt08JKC0
For more on Jane's experience,and to download the music playlist from the shoot, visit our Vogue Photo Shoot page on janeiredale.com.I hope you are as excited about this as we are! If you get a chance to take a look at the September issue of Vogue please let us know your thoughts on Jane's insert!