Holiday Eye Makeup for Your Eye ColorThe best way to make your eyes sparkle this holiday season is to choose makeup that complements your eye color. Luckily, the Let's Party Eye Shadow kit has shades that work for people with every eye shade. Here are two simple looks for people with blue or green eyes and those with brown eyes.
Holiday Eye Makeup for Blue/Green EyesIf you have blue or green eyes, try wearing the more purple shades in the Let's Party Eye Shadow Kit — Spree, Wing-ding, and Hootenanny. Here's how to create the purple smokey eye look in three steps.
- First, apply Spree from your lash line to brow bone with the with Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Then, use the Crease Brush to blend Wing-ding into the outer third of your lid and into the crease.
- Finally, apply Hootenanny, wet or dry, as an eyeliner using the Smudge Brush or Angle Liner/Brow Brush for a smokey eye look.
Holiday Eye Makeup for Brown EyesIf you have brown eyes, you can go for a more intense holiday eye makeup look this holiday season. Our favorite trick to add depth to any eye shadow and customize the color is to first apply Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner as an eye shadow primer. In this look, we transformed the shimmery chocolate shade Hootenanny using EmeraldMystikol Eyeliner.
- First, blend EmeraldMystikol Powdered Eyeliner from lash line to crease using the built-in brush or a Camouflage Brush.
- Using the Crease Brush smudge out Hootenanny from lash line to crease.
- Press Shindig onto your eyelid with the Eye Shader Brush.
- Finally, use the Smudge Brush to apply Basic Black Eye Pencil into lashes.
2-Steps to Subtle & SmokeyThe Let's Party Eye Shadow Kit is great for vibrant, playful looks but it can also be used for more subtle, elegant eye makeup looks for the holiday season. Here's one of our favorites that can be created in two simple steps.
- First, apply Spree from your lash line to your brow bone with Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Then, use the Angle Liner/Brow Brush to smudge Soiree (yup, the blue shade) into lashline, and you're ready to party the night away!
The Best Holiday BluesIf you love to play with color and the holidays are your favorite time to venture outside the neutral box, then this look is for you. Bold eye makeup has been on trend for the past few seasons, and we love it! Though we wouldn't recommend this as an everyday look, the blue-hued holiday eye makeup look would be beautiful if paired with a simple monochromatic outfit. So, pull out your favorite charcoal silk, slip dress and grab Let's Party because this look is a show stopper!
- First, apply Soiree from lashline to crease with the Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Using the Crease Brush, apply Hootenanny to the outer corner of your eyelid into the crease.
- Finish the look by applying Onyx Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner to your top and lower lashes. Smudge it out with Soiree using the Angle Liner/Brow Brush or Smudge Brush.
Show Us How You PartyWe want to see your holiday eye makeup looks. Show us how you use Let's Party or one of our other Eye Shadow Kits to create subtle, bold, or shimmery eye makeup looks and we may feature you on our Instagram page. Make sure to tag your posts using @janeiredale and #GoodBeautyStories so we see them!
SHOP THIS POST