Skin Accumax® is a scientifically advanced nutritional supplement. It works from within for clear, flawless skin naturally.
- Ground-breaking formula created by scientists
- Specific combination of vitamins with a special phytonutrient for healthy skin.
- Precise concentration of highly active ingredients is so effective it's patented.
- Single pouch contains 60 capsules.
- Starter pack contains 120 capsules.
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
Amount Per Serving: 1,333 IU
% Daily Value: 27%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Amount Per Serving: 20 mg
% Daily Value: 33%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Amount Per Serving: 14.5 IU
% Daily Value: 48%
Diindolylmethane (a compound identified in broccoli)
Amount Per Serving: 37.5 mg
% Daily Value: *
Amount Per Serving: 9 mg
% Daily Value: *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Tricalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Sugar, Gum Arabic, Hypromellose.
Diindolylmethane is a compound identified in broccoli.
NO ADDED dairy, yeast, artificial colors or flavors.
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
- For optimum results take 4 capsules a day for a minimum of 14 weeks. If you are happy with results, you may reduce to 2 a day.
- Always take with a meal. For example: 2 with breakfast 2 with dinner (vitamins work better if taken with food.)
- If you are under a doctor’s care, you must consult with your doctor.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women and women who are planning pregnancy should not take Skin Accumax.
Skin Accumax®None of these shades contain wheatAll shades are vegan
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Find out more on our cruelty-free page.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit our page on their site.
- Single Pack
- Starter Pack