The holidays are here and this year we are spicing things up with the NEW Where there’s smoke… collection. The gorgeous Limited Edition Smoke & Mirrors Smoky Eye Kit was designed to help you create amazing smoky eyes and the NEW Eye Sheres in Opal Silk and Gold Silk add a touch of shimmer on their own for a more natural makeup look, or can help create an even more dramatic eye look when used as a base. Keep reading for three gorgeous smoky eye video tutorials using the new Smoke & Mirrors Kit and for details on how you could WIN a Smoke Gets In Your Eyes Kit and both NEW Eye Sheres!
Simple Smoky Eye
- Apply your shade of PurePressed Base using the Handi Brush, spritz with your favorite Hydration Spray.
- Apply Cheekie PurePressed Blush using the Dome Brush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Apply Opal Silk to entire eyelid and up to brow bone, pat gently with your ring finger.
- Using the Smoke & Mirrors kit, surround your eye with Smoky Grey by pressing the shadow into the eyelid and along the lower lash line using the Eye Shader Brush.
- Apply PureLash Extender and Conditioner followed by Slate Grey Longest Lash Mascara to your lashes.
- Finish with Katharina PureMoist Lipstick followed by Kir Royale PureGloss.
Purple Smoky Eye
- Apply your shade of Amazing Base using the Chisel Shader Brush, spritz with your favorite Hydration Spray.
- Apply In Love PurePressed Blush using the Dome Brush.
- Using the Smoke & Mirrors kit, highlight your brow bone with Champagne using Eye Contour brush.
- Apply Nude all over your eyelid using the Deluxe Shader Brush, by gently patting it on.
- Brush Aubergine in your crease and in outer corner of your eye using the Eye Contour Brush.
- Deepen your crease with Sizzle and add it along lash line using the Small Fluff brush.
- Use the Smudge Brush to line Charcoal along your upper and lower lash line; elongate.
- Apply PureLash Extender and Conditioner followed by Jet Black PureLash Lengthening Mascara to your lashes.
- Finish with NYC Just Kissed Lip Plumper.
Dramatic Smoky Eye
- Start by applying Smooth Affair Primer to your face followed by your shade of Glow Time BB Cream using your finger tips.
- Apply Whisper PurePressed Blush to your cheeks using the Dome Brush.
- Apply Gold Silk Eye Shere to your entire eyelid, pat gently with your fingertip.
- Using the Smoke & Mirrors kit, press Cappuccino all around your eye socket and into your crease with the Eye Shader Brush working towards outer edges of your eye.
- Use the Eye Shader Brush to layer Dark Suede on your eyelid, blending well towards edges.
- Use the Crease Brush to blend Charcoal into your crease.
- Brush Charcoal very close to your upper & lower lashes using the Small Fluff Brush.
- Apply PureLash Extender and Conditioner followed by Black Ice Longest Lash Mascara to your lashes.
- Finish your look with Sangria PureGloss Lip Gloss.
Follow the steps below to enter our giveaway and you could be one of 3 winners to win the Smoke Gets In Your Eyes kit and both new Eye Sheres! Smoke Gets In Your Eyes has a sample of some of the colors in Smoke & Mirrors and is a permenant part of the jane iredale line.
- Comment, before December 1, below and tell us what smoky eye look is your favorite and where you would want to wear it this holiday season.
- Be sure to use a current e-mail when commenting as this is how we will notify you if you have won.
- Winners will be notified the week of December 1st, so be sure to check your e-mail.