With Fall in full swing, we wanted to celebrate the best season with some trendy eye looks (and yes, it is the best season! If your favorite season is different, comment it below.) These looks are toned-down, wearable versions of what you might’ve seen on the Fall/Winter runways. Try one or all three of these looks when you’re apple picking, leaf peeping and carving pumpkins!
Smoky Neutral Ey Makeup Tutorial
- Using the Naturally Glam Eye Shadow Kit, apply Lace to the lids and blend Chenille into the crease and outward.
- Highlight the brow bone and inner corner with Feather.
- Smoke out the lower and upper lash lines with Velvet.
- Line the top lashes with Dark Topaz Mystikol eyeliner.
- Complete the look with lash conditioner and mascara.
How to Create Graphic Eyeliner
- Get creative! Use Onyx Mystikol eyeliner to create a long-lasting, smudge-proof look.
- Try a double-winged liner by adding a flick to the outer corner of your eyeliner and adding an extra flick above or below the first one.
Disco-Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Sweep the shimmery medium pink shade in the Twilight PurePressed triple across the lids.
- Blend the shimmery berry into the crease and smoke out to soften.
- Line the lower lash line with the shimmery platinum.
- Line the upper lash line with Onyx Mystikol eyeliner and finish with lash conditioner and mascara.
Try These Fall Makeup Looks Out
Now, with these trendy looks in hand, go forth into this sweater-weather season and enjoy all the pumpkin spice lattes you can! If you try out any of these looks, don’t forget to share them with us @janeiredale using #GoodBeautyStories.