Valentine’s day is next week so here’s a fun and flirty makeup look for whatever is on your calendar for the day. Whether you are going out with friends, a signficant other, or staying in for a cozy night by the fire this look is both sultry and sophisticated, and transfers nicely from day to evening.
- Start by applying Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener using your fingertips.
- Next, apply Glow Time BB Cream in your shade also using your fingertips.
- Apply In Love PurePressed Blush to the apples of your cheeks and along your cheek bones to your temple using the White Fan Brush.
- Apply your shade of PureBrow Brow Gel to your eyebrows to help shape and thicken, if desired.
- Using the Deluxe Shader Brush, apply Nude PurePressed Eye Shadow to your browbone.
- Still using the Deluxe Shader Brush, gently pat Double Espresso PurePressed Eye Shadow on your entire eyelid.
- Using the Crease Brush, gently blend Dreamy Pink PurePressed Eye Shadow into your crease and blend well.
- Line your top lash line and outer 3/4 of your bottom lash line with Brown Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner; smudge with the Smudge Brush.
- Apply PureLash Extender & Conditioner to your top and bottom lashes, followed by Espresso Longest Lash Mascara.
- Finish your look with L.A. Just Kissed Lip Plumper.
Click the picture of the model above to try this look on yourself and play in our makeover room.