We have lipstick on the brain, ladies! “Why?” you ask.
First of all, lipstick is universal! Applying lipstick is one of the easiest and most common ways to make yourself feel more put together. Some women even admit they never leave the house without putting it on. Lipstick is even used to measure the health of the economy— it’s called The Lipstick Index, and when the economy is down, more lipstick is sold because it’s a little luxury that gives us joy.
Secondly, and possibly most importantly, we just released a completely new collection of vegan lipsticks called Triple Luxe Long Lasting Naturally Moist Lipstick. With 15 luxurious shades, these lipsticks are everything we could ever want in a little rose gold tube…and then some.
About Triple Luxe Lipstick
Have we piqued your interest yet? Here’s what you need to know about Triple Luxe Lipstick:
- The Triple Luxe Lipstick formula is long lasting, natural, and moisturizing.
- It has a creamy matte finish.
- The formula includes antioxidant-rich Moringa Oil to moisturize, calm, and condition the skin on your lips.
- We also used Tahitian Vanilla and Blackberry to give the lipstick a subtly sweet flavor and fragrance.
- Triple Luxe is a vegan lipstick, so it doesn’t include beeswax. Instead, it combines a unique blend of botanical waxes and oils to soften, protect, and hydrate your skin.
- The sleek, rose gold tube is stunning and there’s a magnetic closure, which is great to click when you need to de-stress at work.
Watch the video below to learn more about our Triple Luxe Lipstick from Jane.
Playing with Color
With 15 beautiful shades to choose from, the Triple Luxe Lipsticks are perfect to wear on their own, but in case you like to mix-and-match your lip products, like we do, here are some fun tips.
A Petal Pink Pout
If you want a soft pink lipstick shade, try Tania Triple Luxe Lipstick (a bubblegum pink shade) or mix Tricia and Natalie Triple Luxe Lipstick.
Naturally Nude or a Hint of Red
Jessica Triple Luxe Lipstick is a dark peach shade with red undertones, and it looks great on everyone. To take your natural, at-the-office makeup look to a daring date night look, all you have to do is fill in your lips with Crimson or Earth Red Lip Pencil, then apply Jessica Triple Luxe Lipstick on top.
Even Longer Lasting Lipstick
Layer our Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stains underneath shades like Tania Triple Luxe Lipstick (pair with Forever Pink) and Gwen Triple Luxe Lipstick (Forever Red) for a lip color that looks fantastic as it fades.
We Want to Know
What are your favorite ways to mix our Triple Luxe Lipsticks with other lip products? Show us your Triple Luxe Lipstick looks on Instagram by tagging @janeiredale and #GoodBeautyStories— you could be featured in our Makeup Inspiration Gallery or on our social media channels.