Under-eye circles…they’re a part of everyone’s life, and whether you have the occasional dark under-eye circles or they’re an everyday occurrence, it’s important to learn how to disguise them. That’s why we worked with our makeup experts to learn how to conceal dark circles using clean makeup.
How to Conceal Dark Circles
In general, there are 3 steps to follow when you conceal dark circles:
- Apply powder foundation to your entire face. This will give you a primary layer of camouflage so you can use less concealer.
- Use a concealer with a peach or red undertone tone to color-correct the dark hue of your circles.
- Add another layer of loose powder foundation to set the concealer and blend it to match your skin.
If you want an easy-to-use concealer to help you cover your dark, under-eye circles, try using Enlighten Concealer.
Conceal Dark Under-Eye Circles the jane iredale Way
Now that you know the basics, watch this video to learn how to conceal dark circles with your favorite jane iredale products.
- First, clean, moisturize, and prime your skin. This gives you a great base to start with when applying your makeup.
- Apply your shade of PurePressed Base or Amazing Base to your entire face. Our multi-tasking foundations are double as concealers, so they provide the first layer of coverage for your dark circles and you’ll be able to use less concealer!
- Using the Foundation Brush, apply Enlighten Concealer to your dark under-eye circles using short blending strokes.
- Further blend out the edges using the Sculpting Brush.
- Use the Flocked Sponge to press and roll the foundation on top of the concealer. This will help make your concealer last all day.
- Finally, set your entire face with a Hydration Spray and start on the rest of your makeup.
Essential to Conceal Dark Circles
Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder