We had so much fun shooting our fall makeup collection video! I wore the goCool Eye Steppes and had a great time playing around to create some special looks. If you are wondering how I got the goCool look, here it is. Try them for yourself and let me know how you like them!
Prior to shooting the video I applied Warm Bronze Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer using the Blending Brush and PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation in Satin. I also used Active Light Under-eye Concealer 4 on my under eye circles and a little So-Bronze 3.
For the daytime look:
- I applied Ice using the Deluxe Shader Brush.
- I applied Mittens just in my crease with the Crease Brush.
- For maximum color payoff, try Lilac Silk Eye Gloss prior to applying your shadow.
- Then I lined my top lash line and the outer half of my bottom lash line using the Black/Grey Eye Pencil.
- I applied PureLash Lash Extender and Conditioner to my lashes followed by PureLash Lengthening Mascara in Jet Black.
- Then, using the goCool My Steppes, I applied Barely Rose PurePressed Blush to my cheeks using the Dome Brush.
- I like a little extra highlight on my brow bone, and the new Complete In Touch Highlighter is fantastic for that! I also put a little on the top of my cheekbone.
- Finally, I applied one of the great new Lip Fixation colors, Relish, to my lips, it is a shimmery plum with a glittery gloss. This look was so fresh feeling, definitely great for the office or the weekend.
Then, I took it up a notch for evening and I didn’t even have to remove the old makeup!
- Using the Deluxe Shader Brush again, I applied Zhivago to my eyelid.
- Then I applied Cold Snap in my crease using the Crease Brush.
- Using the Eye Shader Brush, I applied just a small pop of color to the outer part of my eye with Mulled Wine.
- I then spritzed my Eye Liner/Brow Brush with POMMIST Hydration Spray and used it to line my eye with Cold Snap.
- Then I added more mascara, which went on so smooth without any clumping.
- A little In Touch Cream Blush in Charisma gave my cheeks the perfect pop of color to pull them from day to evening.
- I finished the Look by mixing two of the new Lip Fixations, Relish and Passion, which gave my lips a rich Raspberry color.
I have to say, I love this new collection and the ease of snapping my goCool My Steppes and goCool Eye Steppes together. As Jane says “your whole face in one place!”