A timeless, elegant bridal look will never go out of style. Every bride-to-be wants to feel beautiful on their big day and this classic bridal look will achieve that and stay tasteful and classic in pictures for many years to come.
We promise, your natural beauty will be front-and-center with the soft, romantic bridal makeup look.
Get Your Glow On
- To ensure your makeup lasts all day apply Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener.
- Then, apply Glow Time Full Coverage BB Cream using a Blending brush for a full-coverage, dewy complexion.
- Use Enlighten Concealer to conceal any imperfections.
- Set only your T-zone with Beyond Matte HD powder.
- To help the powder lock in place, spritz your face with D2O Hydration Spray.
- For a subtle contour use only the matte side of So-Bronze 2 under your cheekbones and on your temples.
- Blend Mocha PurePressed Blush onto your cheeks for a natural flush.
A Subtle, Smokey Eye
- Fill in brows with the Retractable Brow Pencil in your brow shade.
- Sweep Canvas Smooth Affair for Eyes across your lid to prime them for shadow.
- Use the Daytime Eye Shadow Kit to create your eye look. Apply the Cappuccino shade in your crease and the outer corner of your eyes.
- Deepen your crease by applying the Dark Suede shade on the outer corners of your eyes.
- Use an Eye Shader Brush to press the Oyster shade into the center of your lids.
- Add the Charcoal shade to the outer corners of your eyes, blending the color into Dark Suede.
- Blend the crease colors lightly using a Crease brush.
- Smudge Charcoal into the outside corner of your top lash line.
- Run Black/Brown Eye Pencil along your bottom lash line. Then, add Dark Suede to your lash line for more intensity.
- Finish off the eyeliner with a thin line of Black/Brown Eye Pencil along your top lash line.
- Tie the look together with a pair of false lashes on your upper lashes. Add PureLash Mascara in Black Onyx to your lower lash line.
- If you’d like a more intense eyeliner look, apply a bit of Black Liquid Eyeliner to the base of your top lashes. This will help blend the false lashes with your natural lashes.
- Using only the stain portion of Craving Lip Fixation Lip Stain/Gloss, define your Cupid’s bow and fill in your lips. Finish off your lips with Soft Peach PureGloss Lip Gloss.
Want More Inspiration?
Check out these other wedding makeup tutorials.