Sticking with the theme of travel this month, I can’t help but think of how much fun an exotic safari adventure would be. In 2011, Jane had the pleasure of visiting a number of our International Distributors overseas and was able to fit in a safari adventure of her own during that time. Keep reading for some of Jane’s amazing African safari pictures and a fun makeup look!
- Apply your shade of Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder using the Refill-Me Refillable Loose Powder Brush; spritz with your favorite Hydration Spray.
- Shape and fill in your brows using the Bitty Brow Kit.
- Apply the lightest shade of Khaki Kraze PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple to your brow bone and inner corner of your eye using the Eye Shader Brush.
- Apply the green shade to your eyelid using the Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Apply the brown shade in your crease and to the outer corner of your eye lid using the Eye Contour Brush, blend well.
- Line your top and outer 3/4 of your bottom lash line with the Malachite Mystikol.
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner, followed by Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara.
- Apply Chemistry In Touch Cream Blush to your cheeks using your fingertips.
- Line and fill in your lips with the Peach Lip Pencil.
- Finish your look with Tangerine PureGloss Lip Gloss.
Click the picture of the model to visit the jane iredale makeover room to try on this look and create your own looks. You can also download the free jane iredale Makeover Room app on your iPad, just search jane iredale in the app store!