For us, the holidays are about two things, giving back to those in our family and communities and, of course, celebrating the ones we love with parties of all sizes. From intimate family dinner parties to large corporate holiday parties, we love the merriment and we like our makeup to reflect our festive mood.
When it comes to holiday eye makeup looks, we’re grabbing one product— the Let’s Party Eye Shadow Kit. At first glance, this eye shadow palette may seem a little scary with the bright blue and deep green shades, but we promise this kit gives you the flexibility of subtle and daring looks.
These are our four favorite holiday eye makeup looks using the Let’s Party Eye Shadow Kit. Each look has no more than four steps, and there are diagrams to show you where to place each shade.
Holiday Eye Makeup for Your Eye Color
The best way to make your eyes sparkle this holiday season is to choose makeup that complements your eye color. Luckily, the Let’s Party Eye Shadow kit has shades that work for people with every eye shade. Here are two simple looks for people with blue or green eyes and those with brown eyes.
Holiday Eye Makeup for Blue/Green Eyes
If you have blue or green eyes, try wearing the more purple shades in the Let’s Party Eye Shadow Kit — Spree, Wing-ding, and Hootenanny. Here’s how to create the purple smokey eye look in three steps.
- First, apply Spree from your lash line to brow bone with the with Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Then, use the Crease Brush to blend Wing-ding into the outer third of your lid and into the crease.
- Finally, apply Hootenanny, wet or dry, as an eyeliner using the Smudge Brush or Angle Liner/Brow Brush for a smokey eye look.
Holiday Eye Makeup for Brown Eyes
If you have brown eyes, you can go for a more intense holiday eye makeup look this holiday season. Our favorite trick to add depth to any eye shadow and customize the color is to first apply Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner as an eye shadow primer. In this look, we transformed the shimmery chocolate shade Hootenanny using Emerald Mystikol Eyeliner.
- First, blend Emerald Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner from lash line to crease using the built-in brush or a Camouflage Brush.
- Using the Crease Brush smudge out Hootenanny from lash line to crease.
- Press Shindig onto your eyelid with the Eye Shader Brush.
- Finally, use the Smudge Brush to apply Basic Black Eye Pencil into lashes.
2-Steps to Subtle & Smokey
The Let’s Party Eye Shadow Kit is great for vibrant, playful looks but it can also be used for more subtle, elegant eye makeup looks for the holiday season. Here’s one of our favorites that can be created in two simple steps.
- First, apply Spree from your lash line to your brow bone with Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Then, use the Angle Liner/Brow Brush to smudge Soiree (yup, the blue shade) into lashline, and you’re ready to party the night away!
The Best Holiday Blues
If you love to play with color and the holidays are your favorite time to venture outside the neutral box, then this look is for you. Bold eye makeup has been on trend for the past few seasons, and we love it!
Though we wouldn’t recommend this as an everyday look, the blue-hued holiday eye makeup look would be beautiful if paired with a simple monochromatic outfit. So, pull out your favorite charcoal silk, slip dress and grab Let’s Party because this look is a show stopper!
- First, apply Soiree from lashline to crease with the Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Using the Crease Brush, apply Hootenanny to the outer corner of your eyelid into the crease.
- Finish the look by applying Onyx Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner to your top and lower lashes. Smudge it out with Soiree using the Angle Liner/Brow Brush or Smudge Brush.
Show Us How You Party
We want to see your holiday eye makeup looks. Show us how you use Let’s Party or one of our other Eye Shadow Kits to create subtle, bold, or shimmery eye makeup looks and we may feature you on our Instagram page. Make sure to tag your posts using @janeiredale and #GoodBeautyStories so we see them!
Looks We L♥ve
View this post on Instagram
L E T S P A R T Y ✨NEW EYESHADOW PALETTE @janeiredale S W I P E 👉🏻#colorpop #holidaycollection #2018 #limitededition #nowavailable #ilovejaneiredale #makeuplover #makeupartist #partylook #yesjaneiredale #beautywithbrilliance #makeuplook #mineralmakeup #healthyskin #homeofthehappyskin
View this post on Instagram
The infamous smokey eye is one of the most popular and universal looking techniques everyone wants to achieve. Watch our beauty advisor @calospa.emily transform our patients look with @janeiredale "Let's Party" holiday eyeshadow kit (limited edition). This kit will be up for grabs at our Open House! 👁 . . . . #sundayfunday #sunday #spa #calospa #instabeauty #makeup #makeupartist #love #beautytips #besuty #janeiredale
View this post on Instagram
👉🏻👉🏻 #FOTD Pop of Blue!💙🦋 Happy Sunday everyone! Here I am wearing some long time favorites, some new favorites, and the new beautiful products from the @janeiredale Happy Together Holiday Collection!! I’ve been having fun playing around with pops of colors! Do you like!? 〰️ 🔹EYES: NEW @janeiredale Let’s Party Eye Shadow Kit, Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner in Sapphire, White Eyeliner on inner corners & waterline. 🔹LIPS: @janeiredale Craving Lip Fixation Lip Stain & Crystal Lip Gloss over top (from the New Kiss & Tell Lip Kit) 🔹FACE: @kristina_holey + @marieveronique_ Soothing B3 Serum, @cloveandhallow Correct + Conceal and Pressed Mineral Foundation, @antonymcosmetics Lily Highlighting Blush. 〰️ . 🔗Product Links In Bio.
SHOP THIS POST
Let’s Party Eye Shadow Kit
Emerald Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner
Onyx Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner