Upcycling Your Makeup Into Travel-Friendly Containers
- Try reusing our Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder containers to hold your shampoo, conditioner, and body wash when you travel.
- Reuse an empty 24-Karat Gold Dust or Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner pot for your stud earrings or necklaces to keep them safe and un-tangled in your luggage.
- To hold eye cream, face cream or your supplements on-the-go, try upcycling empty Smooth Affair for Eyes containers, they're a perfect size, plus they're pretty!
- Do you have an empty Hydration Spray bottle? Try refilling it with hairspray for easy, on-the-go application. (We also have refill sizes for each Hydration Spray.)
- Use an empty LipDrink Lip Balm tube to store bobby pins. It's the perfect size for your purse and you won't have stray bobby pins at the bottom of your bag!
- Use an empty Refillable Compact to store a travel-sized sewing kit.
- If you're low on a lipstick, carefully melt it down and pour the formula into an empty Mystikol Eyeliner pot. It's perfect for on-the-go application, with the built-in brush, just remember to clean the brush before putting on your lipstick.
- Use an empty Skincare Supplements canister as a plant holder, make a hole in the bottom of the container so the water can drain out and refill it with your favorite plant!
- If you were not blessed with a green thumb, try reusing your empty Skincare Supplements canister as a brush or pencil holder.
- Use an old Magic Mitt to apply Tantasia, it helps provide an even application, plus it keeps your hands clean.
- More of a stain or a gloss person? Try mixing and matching the ends of Lip Fixation Lip Stain/Gloss so you always have your favorite shades and finishes at your fingertips.
- Reuse an empty BeautyPrep Face Toner bottle for nail polish remover. The pump is excellent for dispensing the perfect amount of remover.