Active Light Under-eye Concealer is great for banishing dark under-eye circles and bringing light to the face. It has a light formula that feels fresh on the skin, and the built-in applicator makes it easy to use. The formula refracts light to create a soft focus effect. It provides sheer to medium coverage, so if you need something super-emolient or for heavy-duty coverage, Circle/Delete Concealer is a better choice. For the basics of applying concealer to hide under-eye circles, follow the tips here. More tips:
- A little goes a very long way. I am amazed at how little I have to use! If it is creasing, it was too much. Just pat at the concealer with your ring finger to smooth it out and use a little less next time. Experiment (it's only makeup!) till you find the right amount for you.
- If you have a few extra fine lines around the eyes, *sigh* start applying just a little bit down/away from your tear duct. Somehow those rascally little crinkles are worse right under your eye, and are best avoided altogether. You will get the same lightening/brightening effect with fewer opportunities for accentuating fine lines.
- The inner corner of the eye, on the side of the bridge of the nose is a GREAT place to add light. It wakes up your eyes and brightens your whole face.
- Remember the corners of the nose, around the nostrils. If you have any redness there this is the #1 trickfor creating a flawless-looking complexion.
- Active Light is a great highlighter for the tops of cheekbones, down the center of the nose, top of the cupid's bow of the lips (luscious!).