Old Hollywood Wedding Makeup Tutorial
Create a Flawless Complexion
- Begin by priming your skin for all-day wear using our Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener.
- Use Enlighten Concealer to create a flawless complexion.
- With the Flocked Sponge, apply your PurePressed® Base shade in a pressing and rolling motion.
- Spritz your face with D2O Hydration Spray to keep your look locked into place.
- For a light and natural contour use the matte side of So-Bronze 3 under your cheekbones and jawline.
- For a beautiful flush apply Mocha PurePressed Blush to your cheeks.
Get Sultry-looking Eyes
- Fill in your brows with the Retractable Brow Pencil.
- Prime your eye lids with Gold Smooth Affair for Eyes.
- Sweep Cappuccino PurePressed Eye Shadow into the crease of your eye.
- To give your crease more dimension, apply Double Espresso PurePressed Eye Shadow in the crease.
- Apply Bone PurePressed Eye Shadow to your eye lid using an Eye Shader brush.
- To make your eyes look wide awake, apply White Eye Pencil into the water line.
- Line the bottom lash line with Double Espresso and Cappuccino for a more pulled together eye look.
- Bump up the glam using Onyx Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner to create winged liner.
- For a dramatic lash look apply false lashes to the top lash line. Tie the look together with Black Onyx PureLash Mascara on the lower lash line.
- If you'd like a more intense eye liner look use Black Liquid Liner to intensify your wing.
Finish with Kissable Lips
- For that classic red lip apply the stain from PassionLip Fixation and top with Cindy PureMoist Lipstick.
- To define your Cupid's bow use Crimson Lip Pencil.
- Finish the look with another spritz of D2O Hydration Spray and you're ready to get married!