- It's all about your skin:Your skin should look glowing and hydrated. Steer clear of the overly matte look.
- You shouldn't feel overdone: The result should be a clean, soft makeup application.
- The Look is timeless: As a bride, your natural wedding makeup should feel as elegant in 20 years as it does on your big day.
Makeup Tutorial: Natural Wedding Makeup
To learn how to create this natural wedding makeup look, we asked our Global Makeup Educator Natalie Soto-Carlisle for advice. Here is her step-by-step tutorial on how to recreate this look whether you're a bride-to-be or a loving guest.
A Good Base is Key
- First, apply Smooth Affair Facial Primer and Brightener all over your face with your fingers or a Foundation Brush.
- Then, using a Foundation Brush, apply Liquid Minerals.
- Set your liquid foundation by applying Amazing Base Loose Mineral Foundation with a Chisel Powder Brush.
- Finish your look by spritzing D2O Hydration Spray on your skin to lock the minerals in place.
Go Naturally Matte
- To create a natural brow, apply the powder and wax from the GreatShape Eyebrow Kit with the Angled Brow Brush. Keep your brows in place all day with Clear PureBrow Brow Gel.
- Prime your eye lids with Petal Smooth Affair for Eyes; you can use your fingers or a Camouflage Brush.
- Grab the Naturally Matte Eye Shadow Kit for a fresh eye makeup look.
- Apply Black/Brown Eye Pencil to your water line.
- Finish your eyes with false lashes on the top and a light coat of Black Onyx PureLash Mascara on the bottom.
Add a Rosy Glow
- On your cheeks, apply Flawless PurePressed Blush with the White Fan brush. Then, highlight your cheek bones with Comfort In Touch Highlighter using your fingers or a Foundation Brush.
- Define your lip line with Spice Lip Liner. Then, fill in your lips with Susan PureMoist Lipstick and finish your look with Pink Candy PureGloss Lip Gloss.