Natural Makeup for Blue Eyes
- Start with Oyster, the base shade from your goBlue Eye Steppes. Use the Oval Blender Brush to sweep it over the entire lid, right up to the brow bone.
- Next, apply Taupe to the crease with the Chisel Shader Brush.
- Clean off the Chisel Shader and use it to press Smoke into the outer fourth of the eye, from the lash line into the crease.
- Blend everything to an edgeless finish with the Oval Blender.
- Use Rosy to line under the lower lash line with the Mini Dome Brush.
Now for Makeup with More Drama...
- Start by applying Oyster to the inner third of the lid and the brow bone. The Deluxe Shader Brush works well for this.
- Use the Chisel Shader to sweep Taupe onto the outer third of the eye from the lash line all the way to the brow bone.
- Go right over that with Smoke from the lash line to the crease. Really press it in there if you want some nice intensity. Keep layering until you like it.
- Next, clean off your brush well and press Rosy into the center of the lid, from the lash line to the crease.
- Use the Mini Dome to apply Swiss Chocolate (yum!) to the outer three-quarters of the lower lash line.
- Blend everything well with the Oval Blender, and be sure to give it a good mist with Hydration Spray. This is a secret to keeping intense eye makeup from looking overdone.