- Moonglow Bronzer contains four warm golden shades,
- Rose Dawn Bronzer is made up of four cool pink/bronze shades,
- Sunbeam Bronzer is comprised of four luminous pink/copper shades, and
- Peaches & Cream Bronzer is a combination of four warm peachy pink shades.
Where to Apply Moonglow Bronzer
- Use the darkest shade to as a contour and bronzer.
- The second darkest shade can be used as a warm blush and a highlighter.
- The light peachy and golden shades can both be used as a highlighter.
Where to Apply Rose Dawn Bronzer
- The darkest shade can be used as a blush and a bronzer.
- Use the medium cool pink stripe as a blush or highlighter if you have a cool skin tone.
- The medium warm pink stripe can be used as a blush if you have a warm skin tone.
- The lightest shade can be used as a highlighter.
Where to Apply Sunbeam Bronzer
- Use the shimmery, pink shade as a blush if you have a lighter skin tone.
- The warm, peach shade is a great highlighter.
- Contour with the darkest shade. It makes a beautiful bronzer.
- The copper shade is a beautiful blush for people with darker skin tones.
Where to Apply Peaches & Cream Bronzer
- The golden, peachy shade is the perfect highlighter for people with a warm skin tone.
- If you have a cool skin tone, try the nude peach shade as a highlighter.
- Use the darkest shade as a contour or a bronzer.
- The vivid coral shade makes a stunning blush.