Giving back has always been important to Jane and to our company. Throughout the years, we have given to large organizations like Living Beyond Breast Cancer and smaller, local organizations like the Berkshire Humane Society. Our giving has enabled many organizations to maintain, and even expand, the work they do. We support organizations that help women, children, families, animals, the arts, the environment and much more, and we want to tell you about one of our latest efforts.
For the past 10 years, Jane has created one product each year for which 100% of the profits are donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer, an organization we have mentioned many times over the years. This year, Jane created Sunny PlayOn Lip Crayon, a vivid, rosy pink shade that will brighten anyone's day! We also decided to expand our list of organizations benefiting from the profits of Sunny. This year we are supporting both national and local organizations, all with one goal in mind, we want to help women and families (and a furry friend or two) in all walks of life. This year, your purchase of Sunnywill benefit the below organizations:
- Look Good Feel Better®, a nationwide organization that provides free beauty sessions to build the confidence of women with cancer.
- Berkshire Children and Families, a Western Massachusetts-based organization that partners with children and families to help them achieve their highest potential.
- Gladys Allen Brigham Community Center, a Pittsfield, Massachusetts-based organization that empowers children and youth, especially girls, to become confident and fulfilled.
- Elizabeth Freeman Center,a Western Massachusetts-based organization that provides help and healing to survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
- i-tri, a Long Island-based organization that fosters self-respect and personal empowerment through self-esteem workshops and triathlon training.
- Berkshire Humane Society, a Pittsfield, Massachusetts-based organization that promotes and improves the welfare of all animals and people.