How to Get Carice Van Houten's LookWhile filming her upcoming movie, Domino, Carice was introduced to our products by her makeup artist and she fell in love!
“My lovely MUA Cindi has been using jane iredale products on me on set of my latest movie and I’m crazy about them! Finally, natural products for my sensitive, pale skin."Her three favorite products are Bisque Liquid Minerals, Lemongrass Love Hydration Spray and the Naturally Matte Eye Shadow Kit. They help her achieve an effortless no-makeup makeup look on screen and off! Here's how to recreate Carice's barely-there make look in a few simple steps:
- First, use the Foundation Brush to apply Liquid Minerals. If you want to even out the coverage, you can also wet a Flocked Sponge with Hydration Spray and use it to press the foundation onto your skin. Check out this video for a tutorial.
- For added hydration, mist your skin with Lemongrass Love Hydration Spray. If your skin is more oily or for SPF coverage, you can also dust a light layer of PurePressed Base before you spritz.
- Next, apply the "Buttercream" shade from the Naturally Matte Eye Shadow Kit to your entire eyelid using the Eye Shader Brush. If you have a medium or dark skin tone, try using "Hush" or "Eggplant" instead.
- Add definition to your eye by contouring your crease with the "Slate Brown" shade, try "Fudge" for darker skin tones. The Crease Brush will help you blend the color easily.
- Use the Smudge Brush to smudge the "Fudge" shade on the top and bottom lash line.
- Layer PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner and Black Ice Longest Lash Lengthening Mascara for bold lashes.
- Swipe on a bit of Sheer LipDrink SPF 15 Lip Balm, and start your day because you look good enough to take the Iron Throne.