How to Get Courtney Maum's Makeup Look
Why she loves jane iredale"I absolutely couldn't have survived any of my appearances on the book tour without my fleet of trusty jane iredale products, which I've come to consider friends," Courtney says about her beauty essentials. While our travel schedules may not be as busy as Courtney's, we can all take a page from her on-the-go makeup book. One of the reasons we love Courtney's look is that she's all about achieving natural, glowing skin with minimal effort. That is why our products are essential to her makeup routine. "jane iredale makes me look and feel like myself, only better," she says. "Somehow, this miracle mineral makeup unlocks the inner radiance that all women have inside of them to help skin breathe and glow."
Her On-the-go Makeup LookHere are her go-to products for a "well-rested-even-if-I'm-not-rested-look":
- Active Light Under-Eye Concealer: I'd have to cancel events if I didn't have this under-eye concealer. I'm terrible at sleeping when I'm on tour!
- Liquid Minerals: Amber is a shade lighter than my normal skin color, but I blush during events and televised appearances. So, this helps my skin look even-colored in all different lights.
- Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder: Amber for a balanced glow (with the Handi Brush, of course!).
Moonglow Bronzer: I do my cheeks and nose with Moonglow using the Oval Blender.I
the gorgeous highlighter colors in Moonglow on my brows and on the insides of my eyes with the Deluxe Shader brush.
- goBrown Eye Steppes: I do my lids in Eye Steppes for brown eyes. I like Forest for daytime events and Licorice for evening events.
- Forever Pink Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain: Finally, the only lip product that has ever worked on me with a bright pop of natural looking color I absolutely love—Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain in Forever Pink.
- D2O Hydration Spray: A spritz of D20 Hydration Spray and I'm good to go!