Prime & Prep Your Skin
- First, prime your face with Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener. It will help your makeup glide on and last for hours.
- Mix two dots of Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream with two pumps of Liquid Minerals and apply it with a Blending Brush for a long-lasting dewy finish.
- Then, conceal under your eyes with Enlighten Concealer.
- Set your liquid foundation with a layer of PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation to ensure it doesn't crease.
- Finish your face makeup by locking in the minerals with a spritz of D2O Hydration Spray.
Contour & HighlightWhen contouring and highlighting for your wedding, you want to define your bone structure, but still look natural. Choose a color that is a shade or two darker than your skin tone to contour and one that's about a shade lighter than your skin tone to highlight.On the model, we used Active Light Under-Eye Concealer in shade #6 to contour and Active Light #3 as a highlighter.
- Using a Camouflage Brush, apply the contour shade to the sides of your nose.Blend out with the Sculpting Brush.
- Also apply the contour shade to your hairline and jawline, blending out for a natural look using the Blending Brush.
- To highlight, apply the highlighter shade with a Camouflage Brush from the innercorner of your eye and up towards the hairline, following the bottom of your eyebrow. Blend outwith the Sculpting Brush.
- Apply highlight to the center of the forehead, down the bridge of your nose,cupid's bow, and chin. Blend out with the Blending Brush.
- Finish your contour with a hint of color on your cheeks. Apply Dubonnet PurePressed Blush with White Fan brush to the apples of your cheeks.
Dramatic Eye MakeupFinish your black tie makeup look by adding some drama to your eyes.
- Fill in your eyebrows with the Retractable Brow Pencil.
- Use Champagne Silk Eye Shere Liquid Eye Shadow as an eye primer, applying it from lash line to brow bone.
- To add depth to your look, pat Brown Silk Eye Shere with Camouflage Brush from lash line to crease and blend it out with Sculpting Brush.
- Blend Merlot PurePressed Eye Shadow into your crease using the Crease Brush.
- Then, use the Angle Liner/Brow Brush to apply Ebony PurePressed Eye Shadow as a liner.
- Take the Smudge Brush and lightly diffuse the color onto your lid and into the outer corner of your eyes.
- Apply White Eye Pencil to your waterline. Rim your bottom lash line with Basic Black Eye Pencil and smudge it with Merlot Eye Shadow. Blend out and soften the line with the Crease Brush.
- Apply false lashes to your upper lash line. If there is any visible glue, you can cover it with Black Liquid Eyeliner.
- Then, apply Black OnyxPureLash Mascara on your bottom lashes.