Our Favorite Products & Why We Love Them"Skin Accumax changed my skin which changed my life. Once I experienced more confidence from healthy skin it completely changed my love for makeup & beauty."
- Christin B., Customer Experience Manager 3 years at jane iredale"I have many memorable experiences but one that keeps giving me goosebumps is watching my sons acne heal and his skin change as he continues to take Skin Accumax daily. There is nothing better than watching a person's confidence increase and seeing a smile on their face. This job allows me to witness this every time I interact with our retail partners and their customers."
- Cristy M., Director of Strategic Account Development 12 years at jane iredale"I love having the ability to apply 24-Karat Gold Dust to everyone I touch, everybody has the right to shine."
- Edgar D., Global Sales Educator 4 years at jane iredale"I LOVE Skin Accumax because it has transformed my problematic skin. Finally, I have long-lasting clear, smooth skin."
- Kara L., Territory Manager 4 years at jane iredale"I love the fact that I am continually inspired and delighted by the new products that we launch each and every year. Last year, I become a supplements user for the first time when I added Skin Complete and Skin Omegas to my daily routine. This year, it is BeautyPrep Hyaluronic Serum. The goodness just keeps coming!"
- Sarah Steven, Vice President of Marketing 9 years at jane iredale"I had a 10-year-old thyroid cancer scar on my neck. Nothing helped it until Smooth Affair! Now, you can barely see my scar!"
- Tricia B., Director of Education 13 years at jane iredale
In Good Company
"Choosing one memory is hard, but my favorite memories are video shoots with Jane. She has this wonderful ability to make everyone feel appreciated. She also has such a soothing voice that we all often find ourselves falling into a meditative state. Whether we're filming on a farm or in the jane iredale Studio, I always know video shoot days are going to be fun."
- Chelsea S., Social Media Manager 3 years at jane iredale"I remember my first day at jane iredale very clearly even though it was over 11 years ago. I was very nervous. I was given a tour around the office in order to introduce myself to my new coworkers with the final stop being a large conference room filled with people - including Jane herself! As soon as I entered the room her face lit up and filled the room with warmth. She welcomed me to the company and said she was happy to have me on board. I immediately knew I was in the right place and couldn't wait to get to know my new family."
- Keri Ann S., Digital Project Manager 11 years at jane iredale
25 Years Great Experiences & Many More"It has been an amazing experience working at jane iredale! I have experienced tremendous professional growth and I have been through the growth of the company. I am very fortunate to work for a brand that I believe in both personally and as a makeup artist. The road ahead will be an exciting one, and I am blessed to be a part of it!
- Christine S., Product Trainer and Pro Artist Coordinator 15 years at jane iredale"I am extremely lucky to be part of Jane’s first retail location in Great Barrington, MA. It brings me joy to interact with clients who already love jane iredale and excites me when I introduce a new client to our brand!"
- Elizabeth C., Brand Ambassador 3 years at jane iredale"I am so lucky to be part of the team working with our philanthropic partners and have been able to experience the amazing work this company does. From sitting in on a Confidence through Makeup session with Look Good Feel Better, to planning one for a local organization helping women who have survived domestic and sexual violence, to knitting blankets for cats at the the local Humane Society, and so much more, I am able to be part of a movement to give back to the community we live and work in. What an honor and privilege."
- Naomi W., Marketing Operations Manager 5 years at jane iredale