Beyond Matte® Refill
A HD mattifying powder in four indispensible shades are available as refills in post consumer resin clamshells.
- Translucent – Use on any skin. Lilac – Use to brighten sallow tones. Peach – Use to warm up pale skin. Dark – Use on deeper skin tones or as a bronzer
- Ultra water resistant formula guarantees complexion perfection, even under pressure
- Sensitive-skin appropriate, HDTV approved
- Proprietary technology eliminates shine, lessens transference, refines pores and gives skin a flawless, smooth appearance
- Environmentally responsible formulation and packaging
Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Acrylates Crosspolymer, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
- Place your brush head flat onto the outer edge of the powder
- Using medium pressure, swirl the brush in a circular motion twice around the outer edge of the powder
- Tap the brush on the edge of the compact twice making sure the excess falls on top of the cake
- Product may be applied just to oily areas of the face or the entire face
- Use downward strokes with medium pressure to apply the product
- Complete coverage: The amount of product applied and overall finish of Beyond Matte is dictated by the brush used. • To completely matify the face, apply Beyond Matte with the Handi Brush or Powder Brush for a velvety smooth finish. • For a medium matte finish, dust on Beyond Matte with the Blending Brush. • To leave a little glow on the skin, apply Beyond Matte with the FanBrush.
- Limited coverage: Although Beyond Matte bestows a flawless finish when used on the entire face, it is also ideal for touch-ups to small areas. • For a controlled glow, apply Beyond Matte to the center of cheeks, nose, forehead and chin. • To give lipstick a dramatic pop, apply Beyond Matte over the entire mouth area with the Handi Brush before applying lip color. • To tone down shimmer eye shadow, apply Beyond Matte over the eyes with the Large Shader Brush.
- To tone down shimmer eye shadow, apply Beyond Matte over the eyes with the Large Shader Brush.
Beyond Matte® RefillNone of these shades contain wheatAll shades are vegan
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Find out more on our cruelty-free page.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit our page on their site.
Why the bad reviews
We understand your disappointment and this is not the experience we want you to have! Our Personal Shoppers will be happy to replace your Beyond Matte for one that applies properly. Please contact our Personal Shoppers at 877-869-9420 or email@example.com.
Still a bad batch?
We’re sorry about your disappointment, and Beyond Matte is usually a soft velvety pressed powder. We’d like to send you a replacement. When you have a moment, please contact our Personal Shoppers at 877-869-9420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're so glad you love Amazing Base and are sorry about your experience with Beyond Matte! Your Beyond Matte should be a soft velvety pressed powder, and it sounds like something may be wrong with the one you have. We'll contact you privately to arrange an exchange.
Very hard product
Hi there, We’re sorry to hear about your experience. It sounds like the product may have been pressed too hard or sometimes oil transference from skin to applicator to powder can cause the powder’s surface to harden. It’s important to let all moisturizers and creams fully absorb before applying a powder. You can also blot with blotting papers to remove excess oil prior to the application of a powder.
Keeps The Shine Away!
Perfectly portable matte
Oily Skin? Go Beyond Matte!
Four shades of Beyond Matte to combat oily skin all year. ...[MORE]