Professional Faux Lashes
Professional quality, individual faux lashes in two different lengths with latex-free adhesive.
• Provides volume and length to existing lashes.
• Two lengths available in a single package for customizable looks.
• Natural lashes and adhesive allow even the most sensitive eyes to enjoy instant glamour.
Professional Faux Lashes – Natural Hair. Adhesive – Acrylates Copolymer, Water/Eau/Aqua, Dextrin, Tocopherol.
- Begin by applying PureLash Extender & Conditioner and Longest Lash Mascara to natural lashes.
- Unscrew the cap of the adhesive to remove the wand.
- Using clean, dry tweezers, gently lift an individual lash cluster of the appropriate length from the tray.
- Hold the lash with tweezers and touch the knotted end of the faux lash to the adhesive on the wand.
- Starting at the outer corner of the lash line, place the lash on top of natural lashes with the knotted end close to, but not touching the eyelid.
- Hold the lash in place for about 5 -10 seconds until the adhesive sets.
- Moving from the outside corner of the eye to the insider corner, apply the remaining lashes until the desired affect is achieved.
- Reapply jane iredale mascara until both natural and faux lashes are covered and blended.
- To remove lashes, gently cleanse the eye with a warm, damp Magic Mitt using a downward motion.
- Discard the used faux lashes after one use.
Professional Faux LashesThis product is gluten freeThis shade is vegan
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Find out more on our cruelty-free page.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit our page on their site.
Bad Product-faux lashes
We’re so sorry to hear of your disappointment! You mentioned that the adhesive was gummy, and it should be tacky, but still easy to get onto your lash cluster. Since it sounds like the adhesive wasn’t working properly, we’d like to either send you a replacement Faux Lash Kit or offer you an exchange for another product. Please e-mail our Personal Shoppers at firstname.lastname@example.org, and they’ll be happy to help you!
How to Apply False Eyelashes for the Faint of Heart
For a little extra or a lot more lash, learn how to apply jane iredale's individual Faux Lashes to create your perfect look. ...[MORE]