Tantasia® Self Tanner & Bronzer
A moisturizing, natural bronzer and self-tanner for face and body.
Tint Today. Tan Tomorrow.®
- Bronzer provides instant, healthy-looking color.
- Builds a gradual, natural looking tan within three days, for optimum control and customization.
- Fresh citrus fragrance.
- Streak-free formula.
- Sensitivity tested for use on face and body.
- Provides natural hydration to the skin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Glycerin, Peg-Crosspolymer, Acetyl Tyrosine, Copper Gluconate, Dihydroxyacetone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Mica, Caramel, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489).
- Application for Face: Squeeze a dime-sized amount onto your finger. Touch the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin with the finger to distribute product. Using sweeping motions, start at the center of the face and blend outwards until you’re pleased with the coverage. Wash hands thoroughly. Apply daily until a golden tan has been achieved.
- Application for Body: Squeeze an amount the size of a quarter in the palm of hand. Rub hands together two to three times to distribute the product across palms. Smooth on one section at a time until product is absorbed using long, back-and-forth strokes. Repeat the steps above until the desired coverage is reached. Wash hands thoroughly. Apply daily until a golden tan has been achieved.
- To minimize the chance of transfer to clothing, allow 15-20 minutes before getting dressed.
- The Blending Brush may be used to blend Tantasia.
- Use frequently to maintain color.
Tantasia® Self Tanner & BronzerThis shade is vegan
Tantasia Self Tanner BronzerThose sensitive to gluten should avoid this product (This product contains wheat).
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Find out more on our cruelty-free page.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit our page on their site.
We’re sorry you didn’t see the results you were expecting! Usually after three days of continued use, we begin to see a natural pigment change. However, since everyone’s formation of melanin is different, results can vary. We’re glad you gave it a try for a week and if you still aren’t seeing results, one of our Personal Shoppers can help you with an exchange. You can contact them at 877-869-9420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just "OK" experience. Hyper-pigmentation warning!
Hi there, We’re so sorry you aren’t completely satisfied with Tantasia. If hyperpigmentation is a concern, it’s always best to patch test and discuss the product with your physician prior to use. If you have questions about the application or expected results, please feel free to call our Personal Shoppers at 877-869-9420.
Tantasia is Great!
Oh, the smell...
Good product, but the smell....
My favorite self tanner
Love the look, but...
Hi Eve, I am so sorry your Tantasia is rubbing off on your sheets. Tantasia is a bronzer that gives you instant color, as well as a self-tanner that works gradually; it could be the bronzer that is transferring. It sounds like you are doing the right thing by applying it lightly - as with all of our products, a little goes along way. You could also try applying it before your moisturizer (if you are using any). In any case, I will contact you privately to arrange an exchange, as perhaps there is something amiss with your tube.
Best self tanner
FINALLY a self tanner with no unpleasant scent and good for my oily skin!
5 Self Tanning Tips for Practicing Safe Sun
Being diligent about SPF may be a challenge, but we know that our health and beauty depends on staying protected from harmful rays. However, that doesn’t mean you have to give up that gorgeous summer glow. Here are five unusual self tanning tips for summer and all year round! ...[MORE]