In Touch® Highlighter
A cream-to-powder highlighter that illuminates the cheeks, eyes and brow bone.
• A pale pink highlighter that gives skin a natural-looking radiance.
• May be applied to highlight desired areas of the face such as the tops of cheekbones, brow bones and the bridge of the nose.
• Creamy, lightweight formula adds a soft glow to any look.
Ethyl Macadamiate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Moringa Pterygosperma (Moringa) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Jojobate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (May Contain) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850)(Aka 201)]
- Apply In Touch Highlighter directly to the skin and blend with fingers, or use one of your favorite synthetic brushes.
- Apply on top of Amazing Base or PurePressed Base or apply under or over eye shadow.
In Touch Highlighter CompleteThis product is gluten free.This shade is vegan.
In Touch Highlighter ComfortThose sensitive to gluten should avoid this product.Vegans will want to avoid this shade.
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Find out more on our cruelty-free page.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit our page on their site.
Great but the package
It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying Complete! You mentioned the packaging is coming apart and this shouldn't happen. Our Personal Shoppers would like to help you with a replacement and please feel free to contact them at 877-869-9420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
My HG Highlighter!
We're sorry you aren't happy with the scent and if you'd like to try an alternative highlighter without a scent, we recommend our White/Pink Highlighter Pencil!