Minimal makeup with the emphasis on healthy, glowing skin is a huge trend this spring. Fortunately, it is also quick and easy to apply. Dewy skin, lightly shimmered eyes, big lashes and a little gloss make the look. If you want to add color, it’s as simple as changing your lip gloss! Keep reading to learn how to get the model’s look, plus watch our Minimalism video below starring our Trade Show Supervisor, Jenna.
- Apply Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener to your face using your finger tips.
- Apply a peas sized amount of Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream to your fingertips and then rub them together. Gently pat your fingertips all over your face for a smooth, dewy look. You can watch Jenna do this in the video below!
- Apply Champagne Silk Eye Gloss on your eyelid and up to your brow bone using the doe foot applicator. Gently pat with your ring finger to blend, do not rub or else you could rub too much of the gloss off.
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner to your lashes followed by 2-3 coats of Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara.
- Apply Connection In Touch Cream Blush to the apples of your cheeks using your fingertips.
- Finish your look with Snow Berry PureGloss Lip Gloss.
To get Jenna’s look follow the same steps above. For her added pop of color on your lips, line your lips with the Peach Lip Pencil and finish with Tangerine PureGloss Lip Gloss.
Click here try this look on in our makeover room!