I know it’s not quite spring, in fact we still have a ways to go, but this winter has already been long and dreary. So I thought it was time to bring some spring feelings to this cold weather with a makeup look that isn’t quite so spring that it’s too bright for mid-January, but enough pop of color to put a spring in my step. Keep reading for my “not quite spring” makeup look.
- Start by applying PurePressed Base in your shade and spritz with Hydration Spray.
- Apply Barely Rose PurePressed Blush to the apples of your cheeks using the Dome Brush.
- Apply Comfort In Touch Highlighter to your cheek bones and bridge of your nose using your finger.
- Apply Oyster PurePressed Eye Shadow to your brow bone using the Eye Contour Brush.
- Apply Allure PurePressed Eye Shadow to your Eye Lid by gently pressing the eye shadow on using the Eye Shader Brush.
- Apply Supernova PurePressed Eye Shadow in your crease using the Crease Brush.
- Line your top and outer 3/4 of your bottom lash line with Aquamarine Mystikol.
- Highlight the inner corner of your eye with the highlighter on Aquamarine Mystikol.
- Apply PureLash Extender & Conditioner, followed by Black Ice Longest Lash Mascara to your lashes.
- Finish your look with Sangria PureGloss Lipgloss.
Click on the model above to try this look on in our makeover room.
What’s your favorite go-to look for “not quite spring”? Tell us below!