Iredale Mineral Cosmetics, located in Great Barrington, MA is a rapidly growing global distributor of natural cosmetics. We are currently seeking the following full-time talented and motivated individual/s to join our team. Iredale Mineral Cosmetics offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and 401k. If you are interested in applying for one of our openings please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT Support Specialist
We are currently seeking a talented and motivated IT professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have previous Help Desk experience, be adept at user support and have troubleshooting skills in their back pocket. This individual is part of team dedicated to keeping the business operational at every level.
- Manage Help Desk ticketing queue.
- Support all laptop and desktop users (both locally and remotely)
- Complete New Hire Requests – creating usernames, email addresses, setting up computers and other devices as applicable.
- Respond timely to Help Desk requests and assign tickets to appropriate IT contact.
- Maintain equipment inventory.
- Perform tape backups.
- Monitor antivirus software.
- Assist Systems Administrator with various projects.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with workstation, network and systems support in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Detail oriented, professional and motivated self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Required Skills and Superpowers
- 3+ years’ experience coding in PHP, including the use of an MVC framework such as Symfony
- Comfortable using Webpack, Grunt, NPM, Yarn etc
- Experience writing tests (PHPUnit, Behat, etc)
- Experience collaborating with Project Management, Creative, Development and Marketing teams
- Experience using Git, including branching, merging and rebasing
- Ability to read and understand technical/functional specs
- Plan, organize, and execute (and test) design concepts that work across a variety of platforms and devices.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience using content management systems
- Solid knowledge of HTML5
- Ability to navigate tight timelines and deadlines with professionalism and a sense of humor
- 3-5 years coding experience
- Demonstrable design and development skills with strong online portfolio
- Ability to work independently while still taking direction and incorporating team member’s feedback
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills