Hand hygiene is an important part of our response to COVID-19. Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is essential, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing one’s nose. If soap and water are not readily available, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends consumers use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Moisturizing gel hand sanitizer for use when soap and water aren’t available.
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially cause disease.
- 80% organic alcohol content.
- Olive Leaf Extract and Glycerin keep hands soft and comfortable.
- Organic Orange Oil combined with Grapefruit Peel and Rosemary Leaf Extracts provide an uplifting scent.