We all have a shade range of lipstick that defines us. Some of us are all about natural pinks and nudes, others love a bold pop of red, and there are also those of us who live our lives on the vampy side and can’t get enough of berry tones. Luckily, we have a Limited Edition Lip Kit, for every type of lipstick lover. What’s better than that? Each Lip Kit includes 3-essentials to help you create long-lasting lipstick looks.
The Lip Kit Essentials
First, let’s chat about the Lip Kits. They come in three shades Pink Smooch, Red Hot and Berry Fierce, and each includes three essential lip products: a creamy Lip Pencil, a moisturizing Triple Luxe Lipstick and a non-sticky PureGloss Lip Gloss.
With a lip pencil, lipstick and lip gloss, the world is pretty much your oyster. You can create almost any lip look from simple, matte to high-shine and glossy using clean products, that nourishes the delicate skin in your lips.
The Trick to Long-lasting Lipstick
Want your creamy, moisturizing Triple Luxe Lipstick to last. The trick is simple and maybe even something your mom taught you. Two words— LIP PENCIL!
We know, we know! Lip pencils are known to be drying and pull on your lips as you apply it, but our Lip Pencils have a soft formula and are infused with conditioning oils and waxes so they glide on, no tugging required!
So, for long-lasting lipstick you only need two steps:
- First, Line and fill your lips with a Lip Pencil.
- Then, apply your lipstick— we like to dab it one for a more sheer look or swipe it on for more impact.
Kissable Lips, Here I Come
If you want softer, more kissable lips, here are a few tips:
- Exfoliate. Yes, even your lips should be exfoliated. We use the gentle Sugar&Butter Lip Scrub/Plumper to help remove dead skin and to add an extra splash of hydration.
- Oils are Your Friend. Once you’ve exfoliated your lips, keep them healthy and hydrated by using lip products that are infused with nourishing oils.
- Shine Bright. Help your lips appear fuller, without having to overline them, by adding a hint of PureGloss Lip Gloss to the center of your bottom lip.
Show us your Lip Looks!
Share your favorite looks with us by using the Limited Edition Lip Kits, posting a picture on Instagram, and tagging @janeiredale and #GoodBeautyStories. We’ll repost our favorites!